|Deity||Fish, God of Sea Creatures|
|Finger|| Fish, God of Sea Creatures, is primarily concerned with the propagation of sea life. Avid hunters, His priests are often a salty lot, and rough around the edges to say the least. Worshippers of Fish generally share a love of seafood as well as a practical interest in conservation so that hunting will always be a possibility.
Fish's primary commandment is: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's haddock, unless he covets thy haddock, in which case thou shalt take his haddock and smite him mightily with it, and then thou shalt eat both the haddocks to dispose of all evidence.
|Areas||Ankh-Morpork, Djelibeybi, Bes Pelargic (+sunken ship), Ephebe|
|Priests' Alignment|| min: -2 barely evil
max: 0 neutral
|Ideal Alignment|| min: -1 neutral
max: 0 neutral
|Major Shield||covered in a slimy seaweed cloak|
|Holy symbol|| line of shark teeth|
|Ritual bonuses|| in water +7, underwater +14|
|Unique rituals||Breathe Underwater, Celestial Anchor, Odiferous Wrath, Piscatorial Patulous, Sacred Fins|
|Finger||Finger information on Fish (login required)|
The current High Priest for Fish is Betta.
The ideal alignment for a Fishite is between 0 and 1 degree evil (or, in the evil part of the "neutral" range). He will be merely "pleased" with you if you're perfectly neutral or two degrees evil.
Temples to Fish can be found in:
- Ankh-Morpork near the docks, on the west side of the city just a bit south of the river.
- Bes Pelargic just below the ground floor of the red tower (a little north of the river on the very east side of the city).
- Djelibeybi on Temple Street on the west side of the city.
- Bes Pelargic in Tuna Bay (the mast sticks up out of the water, marking the location).
- Ephebe on Long Avenue, north side of the Harbour Market.
Shops which sell Fishite items can be found in the Ankh-Morpork, Djelibeybi, and Tuna Bay temples. You can also buy priestly items of your own deity from the charm peddler who wanders around the Imperial District in Bes Pelargic (mainly on Garden Walk).
- Fillet of Fish can be found in the east side of the Temple of Small Gods, telling people about Fish.
- Mesi of Fish is the instructor in the Djelibeybi temple.
- Okeanos of Fish is the instructor in the Tuna Bay temple.
- Ruto of Fish wanders around the Tuna Bay temple.
- Vy of Fish wanders around in the general area of the Ankh-Morpork temple.
- painted medicine man in the quiet little hut in Brown Islands
Various unnamed priests and priestesses of Fish also wander around Ankh-Morpork and Sto Lat.
Fish's unique ritual bonus is granted to those who are floating in the water or underwater.