Difference between revisions of "Fighting.range.fired"
From Discworld MUD Wiki
(Add that skill is used for crossbow in Slippery Hollow)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
the chance that a projectile launched from a ranged weapon will hit the target it was fired at, and is skillchecked against the target's [[dodge]]/[[parry]]/[[block]] skill.
when [[inhume|inhuming]] using a [[blowpipe]] or a [[crossbow]].
Revision as of 18:03, 25 January 2017
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Fighting.range.fired determines one's ability to hit a target with projectile launched from any weapon other than a bow or crossbow.
- Determines the chance that a projectile launched from a ranged weapon will hit the target it was fired at, and is skillchecked against the target's dodge/parry/block skill.
- Used when inhuming using a blowpipe or a crossbow.
- Used in firing the crossbow in Slippery Hollow
The following groups have this skill as a primary:
- Assassins - The following guilds:
- Warriors - The following specialisations:
|164||Firing Slippery Hollow crossbow at close target|