Difference between revisions of "Ferries"
From Discworld MUD Wiki
m (Her name is Saucy Catfish)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
* between Hubwards Quay in [[Genua]] and [[Bois]].
Revision as of 10:05, 18 February 2013
Ferries, like carriages, are a free, though slow, type of transportation. While carriages go over land, ferries are found in the water. Using the ferry is simple: just go to a ferry stop, then "enter ferry" when it arrives, and "leave ferry" when it reaches the stop you want. Every ferry stop has a wooden pole with a coloured note for every ferry that stops there, listing the stops for that route.
- The West Circle Sea Ferry goes from Il Drim, to Ephebe, to Djelibeybi, to Ephebe, and back to Il Drim.
- The Ankh-Morpork Ephebe Shuttle Ferry connects Ephebe and Ankh-Morpork.
- West Ankh Ferry on Endless Dock
- East Ankh Ferry on Endless Street
- None yet