Ethel Applebaum's cottage
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 01:03, 22 June 2014 by Groth
Only Ethel is at her cottage.
- There is a stove over which potions can be brewed.
- A grinder is available for grinding herbs.
- The shadoof outside the cottage is a water source; 'pull down on pole' to refill it.
There aren't any components in Ethel's cottage per-se, but the nearby garden (from the cottage: ne, nw, n, w, w, n) has lots of herbs and vegetables:
- The southeast garden has various vegetables. Gatherable ones include:
- The northeast garden has (as well as other non-component herbs):
- Southwest of the garden has:
- An owl feather can be obtained from the owl in the tree to the southwest of the garden. To get it:
- Find Hughoc Gatewood somewhere in or near the garden.
- Ask him to fix the swing.
- Go back to the tree and ask him again to fix the swing.
- Swing on the swing
- 'Get feather from tree'
Other items of interest
- There is a basket in Ethel's cottage that contains many different coloured bottles.
- Non-component herbs and flowers which can be found in the gardens include:
- Spiders can be found in the attic of Hughoc's cabin. Syntax is 'get spider'. Look in the nearby outhouse for the key.