Ethel Applebaum's cottage
Only Ethel is at her cottage.
- There is a stove over which potions can be brewed.
- A grinder is available for grinding herbs.
- The shadoof outside the cottage is a water source; 'pull down on pole' to refill it.
There aren't any components in Ethel's cottage per-se, but the nearby garden (from the cottage: ne, nw, n, w, w, n) has lots of herbs and vegetables:
- The southeast garden has carrots, as well as several other non-component vegetables.
- The northeast garden has (as well as other non-component herbs):
- An owl feather can be obtained from the owl in the tree to the southwest of the garden. To get it:
- Find Hughoc Gatewood somewhere in or near the garden.
- Ask him to fix the swing.
- Go back to the tree and ask him again to fix the swing.
- Swing on the swing
- 'Get feather from tree'
Other items of interest
There is a basket in Ethel's cottage that contains many different coloured bottles.