Difference between revisions of "Ephebe"
(Added the Warrior's guild location)
|Line 93:||Line 93:|
Revision as of 06:11, 3 February 2013
Ephebe is now live, accessible, and ready to be explored. 
Language and Money
Crime and Punishment
Features of Ephebe
- An extensive number of stalls selling many things, concentrated in the Dockside Market, Harbour Market, and Southern Gardens.
- Banks include:
- Bing's Bank branch on Impartiality Avenue, east side of the Harbour Market.
- Klatchian Continental Bank along Logical Lane. Also has a vault.
- A money changer on the south side of the Dockside Market. Currency exchanged includes Ankh-Morpork, Agatean, Klatchian, and Tsortian.
- Talker exchange from NPC Abetholegios, on the end of the south pier, east of the Dockside Market.
- A doctor on Impartiality Avenue, east side of the Harbour Market.
- Smithies and repair locales include:
- Blacksmith - locations
- Jewelry - locations
- Wood - locations
- Leatherwork - locations
- Pottery shop on south end of Tuvelpit Road
- The Ephebian press office on the northwest side of the Harbour Market, within which can be found boxes for the AM Daily and the Green Slab.
- A ferry stop at the end of the north pier, east of the Dockside Market.
- The following bulletin boards are available:
- List boards and location
- Component items (non-plant) to be found:
- Component herbs and other plants to be gathered:
- Many, many fountains:
- End of Contradiction Close - 3 gallons
- Plaza at intersection of Philosophers Walk, Impartiality Avenue, Hypothetical Road and Tuvelpit Road - 7 gallons
- List all of 'em with locations and water held
- Things not open yet - check back next Thursday
- Real estate office - mid-way on Philosopher's Walk
- Prison - south end of Impartiality Avenue
- Camels [i.e., riding] - south end of Impartiality Avenue
- Theater - east end of Dockside Walk
A very small Assassins Guild branch is located somewhere in Epiolos' Ephebian Endive tavern, on Petulia Avenue.
Gapp has a small temple on the south side of the Harbour Market.
Fish has a small temple on the north side of the Harbour Market.
Pishe has a temple off of Petulia Avenue.
The local Thieves Guild guildhall is located in hidden underground tunnels and might be a bit dangerous to get into for less nimble adventures. It's rather small, about the size of the Djelian outpost, featuring a fighting classroom, a small shop, and a room with a weapons fence, Adriano.
There is also an easily accessible jewelry fence - Klepton the Fixer - at the end of Ponder Alley. Unlike many fences, non-thieves can ask to list special items wanted by Klepton.
A branch of the Klatchian Foreign Legion is located on the Dockside Market in a tent.