Ellamandyr's Hyaline Amulet
|Ellamandyr's Hyaline Amulet|
|Components||A silver necklace (consumed), a wand and a water source|
|Tome||Thee Secrets of Artifyce and Crafte|
The amulet protects the wearer from becoming wet due to rainfall. It does not, however, prevent wetness from jumping into a body of water. Only Moses can do that.
The following skills are used in the stages of this spell:
- Magic.methods.elemental.water (80)
- Magic.methods.physical.binding (180)
- Magic.items.held.wand (140)
- crafts.smithing.silver (140)
The spell requires a silver necklace to convert into the amulet, a wand (most easily obtained by casting Collatrap's Instant Pickling Stick) and a water source as the target of the spell - this may be a bowl of water, a fountain, or any other water-filled container.
- The amulet does not drain any GP when worn.
- The amulet will last around one disc year, at which point it will lose its power and a new one will need to be made.