From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 01:18, 15 May 2016 by Frazyl (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "/daftjunk.com/dw/" to "/dw.daftjunk.com/")
You can get drunk by, predictably, drinking alcoholic drinks. However, there are a few other ways.
Standing in the storeroom of the inn in Razorback can make you drunk (from the scumble fumes).
A Cure Drunkenness ward can also cause this condition.
Finally, eating scumble-flavored chocolates will make you drunk.
Drunkenness has a few effects.
- Your speech will come out slurred.
- At higher levels of drunkenness, you'll also drop things and stumble in random directions.
- Going down stairs can result in falling and hurting yourself.
- If you get drunk enough, you'll fall unconscious.
- It's harder to perform rituals.
After a certain point, your drunkenness, and approximately how drunk you are, is visible when people look at you:
- She seems slightly tipsy.
- She is happily inebriated.
- She is totally sozzled.
- She is blind drunk.
- She is so astoundingly pished it is a wonder she is still showing any vital signs.
- He is passed out in a drunken stupor.
You can get rid of this condition by drinking Klatchian coffee, or with the Cure Drunkenness ritual.
You can also just wait, as you will get less drunk with time.
One must be tipsy to hedgehog.
The opposite of being drunk is being knurd.