You can get drunk by, predictably, drinking alcoholic drinks. However, there are a few other ways.
Standing in the storeroom of the inn in Razorback can make you drunk (from the scumble fumes).
Finally, eating scumble-flavored chocolates will make you drunk.
Drunkenness has a few effects.
- Your speech will come out slurred.
- At higher levels of drunkenness, you'll also drop things and stumble in random directions.
- Going down stairs can result in falling and hurting yourself.
- If you get drunk enough, you'll fall unconscious.
- It's harder to perform rituals.
After a certain point, your drunkenness, and approximately how drunk you are, is visible when people look at you:
- She seems slightly tipsy.
- She is happily inebriated.
- She is totally sozzled.
- She is blind drunk.
- She is so astoundingly pished it is a wonder she is still showing any vital signs.
- He is passed out in a drunken stupor.
You can also just wait, as you will get less drunk with time.
One must be tipsy to hedgehog.
The opposite of being drunk is being knurd.