From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 23:07, 18 February 2011 by Tabs (Created page with 'A harbour about 10 miles east of Djelibeybi. ==Places of interest== * [http://discworld.imaginary-realities.com/wiki/Eateries#The_Rope_and_Anchor The Rope and Anchor], which...')
A harbour about 10 miles east of Djelibeybi.
Places of interest
- The Rope and Anchor, which sells drinks. There is also a Frog board.
- A tannery
- A market, which includes a shop selling Foreign Things, a pub, and two clothing shops
- Three warehouses, one of which is hidden, that sell various things
- An importers, with humorously-named stock
Crime and Punishment
There are no cats or priests here, but stealing here will get you thrown out of Djelibeybi.
- Men/Women - Hashishim, like the ones found in Djelibeybi
- Market guards
- Dockside merchants
- Girls - May be found in one of the booths in The Rope and Anchor
- Buccaneers - For a player with lower skills in fighting, they're either a lot of fun, or very annoying. If you fight in their presence, depending on their sexual preference, they might help you or your opponent, or just make suggestive comments. Buccaneers talk to you whenever you enter the room or use certain souls on them, so they're good for TMing Djelian. May be found in one of the booths in The Rope and Anchor.
- Captain Ptargos and First Mate Antonis - they speak Ephebian and are found on their ship in the northern bit of the harbour
- Guy who's lying in a heap in the middle of the market - also speaks Ephebian
- Awaiting Rain - Killing him might anger the priests in Djelibeybi <!-Although I sort of vaguely remember getting away with it->
- May-I-Be-Dipped-In-My-Own-Grease Dih-bah-lah - Dibbler clone, doesn't force players to buy anything
- Freaky Kept - gives dried frog pills if asked nicely