Dinky is a rustic village in the Sto Plains, consisting mainly of muddy tracks and corn fields.
Language and currency
No player council governs Dinky.
Currently no player council governs Dinky.
Dinky is served by the Ankh River Road carriage.
Two player houses are available along the main road on the west side of town.
There are no player shops
Features of Dinky
The following can be found in Dinky:
- A large farm with cornfield
- Smithies and repair locations include:
- Component items (non-plant) to be found:
- Component herbs and other plants/foods to be gathered:
- There are no custom shops
- Dinky shop (NPC: Bert) is a general store.
- The village tavern features a bar with some basic drinks and home-cooked food.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- There are no unique NPCs
- General NPCs
- There are no general NPCs, although various critters can be found at the farm and in the cornfields.
- There are no guild facilities in Dinky.
- One part of the Achievement: Sto Plains Pub Crawl