From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 20:52, 26 February 2017 by Groth (Talk | contribs) (Working on Dinky. Still stuff to do for an update)
Dinky is a rustic village in the Sto Plains, consisting mainly of muddy tracks and corn fields.
Language and currency
The language in Dinky is Morporkian (with a Sto Plains accent). The local currency is the Ankh-Morpork dollar.
No player council governs Dinky.
Currently no player council governs Dinky.
Dinky is served by the Ankh River Road carriage.
Two player houses are available along the main road on the west side of town.
There are no player shops
Features of Dinky
The following can be found in Dinky:
- Smithies and repair locations include:
- Component items (non-plant) to be found:
- Chicken feathers (farm)
- Eel skins (pond)
- Component herbs and other plants/foods to be gathered:
- Stuff at the farm
- Anything else?
- There are no custom shops
- Dinky shop (NPC: Bert) is a general store.
- The village tavern features a bar with some basic drinks and home-cooked food.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- General NPCs
- There are no guild facilities in Dinky.
- One part of the Achievement: Sto Plains Pub Crawl