|Learnt At||150 of fighting.special.weapon|
|Skills Used||Fighting.special.weapon and Fighting.melee for the weapon used|
|Items Needed||A blunt weapon that allows crush|
Pages that link to this page: mostly weapons that this command can be used with.
Crush can be learned at 150 levels of fighting.special.weapon from a guild instructor or from another player who has the command.
crush <target> with <weapon>
If a successful crush kills the target, a special message may be displayed.
- As the <victim> absorbs a blow from your <weapon>, <his/her/its> body gives way and folds like an accordion. Perhaps a skilled musician could play a triumphant jig on it.
- The <victim> suffers the full brunt of a blow from your <weapon>, reducing <his/her/its> resulting cadaver to something more resembling a drawing by an angry child than anything once alive.
- Chunks of flesh are hurled into the air by the force of your final swing of your <weapon>, leaving the <victim> in several bloody pieces on the ground. The gravedigger isn't going to be best pleased.
- You launch a powerful attack with your <weapon>. Something between a squelch and a crunch emanates from the <victim> as <his/her/its> corpse collapses in a graceless heap.
- You turn the <victim>'s <body part> into a pulpy mess of flesh and bone with a powerful swing of your <weapon>, killing <his/her/it> outright.
- Your final blow with your <weapon> hits the <victim> with a sickening crunch as bones shatter, sending <his/her/it> sprawling lifelessly.
- You launch a powerful attack with your <weapon>. The <victim> succumbs to your battery and dies, concave in all the wrong places.
- Your <weapon> collides with the <victim>'s body at such a speed that it reduces <his/her/its> carcass to a pulp of tissue, limbs and indeterminate organs. All that remain are... remains.
- You slam your <weapon> into the <victim> with enough force to lift <his/her/it> a foot off the ground, spinning in a slow circle before <his/her/it> lands in a messy, bloodied heap.
- A series of sharp but muffled cracks can be heard as the <victim>'s ribcage is pulverised by a crushing blow from your <weapon>.
- The <troll> stumbles as a colossal lump of stone is torn loose from <his/her> frame by your <weapon>. There is a long moment where nothing happens before <his/her> collapses into a mound of rubble.
Crushing achievements belong to the warriors category.
- Achievement: A Little Bit Special
- Achievement: Special
- Achievement: Bone Shaker
- Achievement: Pulveriser