Creel Springs is a village in the Ramtops.
Language and currency
The language in Creel Springs is Morporkian (with a Lancrastian accent). The local currency is the Lancre crown.
Currently no player council governs Creel Springs.
The Lancre carriage stops here.
There are two player houses, one on the road to Mad Wolf and the other one south of the bathing shop.
Features of Creel Springs
- From the carriage stop outside the wizard's guild, a roughly pear-shaped road goes around the local pond.
- One road leaves east out of the village, heading to Mad Wolf.
- A second road goes northwest to the rest of the Lancre Kingdom.
- The forge south of the dwarfish shop, and in the same building, allows repairs of weapons, armour and jewellery.
- Bulletin boards include -
- A frog board in the Creel Springs Inn
- A wizards board in the dining hall of the House of Magic guild house
- The hot spring allows for bathing, swimming and cleaning. Also, being in the water will heal you slightly, and you can "dunk" other people (which is an opposed adventuring.movement.swimming skillcheck) there.
- The Creel Springs bathing shop sells everything for your swimming and bathing needs, including coloured soap crayons that can be used to write on people with.
- A dwarfish shop (NPC: Mr Grundsworth) sells basic armour and weapons.
- Magic and Meddlers' Shop, upstairs in the wizards' guild, can meet all your basic wizarding needs.
- The Creel Springs Inn has a basic assortment of food and drinks, including the Ramtops regional specialty of scumble.
- In the kitchen of the House of Magic, the flue will lead you ("enter flue") to the Admissions Office of the Unseen University.
- The public area of the House of Magic has a dining room and a kitchen. For non-wizards some adventuring.movement.climbing.rock skills are required to get upstairs.
- The upstairs shop (Magic and Meddler's) sells blue crystal rings as well as other components. (Shop in itemdb)
- Wandering NPCs
- Dia Shale
- General NPCs
There are two achievements related to the hot spring: