Creel Springs is a village in the Ramtops.
Language and currency
The language in Creel Springs is Morporkian (with a Lancrastian accent). The local currency is the Lancre crown.
Currently no player council governs Creel Springs.
From the carriage stop outside the wizard's guild, a roughly pear-shaped road goes around the local pond. One road goes east out of the village and leads to Mad Wolf, another goes north west to the rest of the Lancre Kingdom.
The Lancre carriage stops here.
There are two player houses, one on the road to Mad Wolf and the other one south of the bathing shop.
- The bathing shop south west of the hot spring sells everything for your swimming and bathing needs, including coloured soap crayons that can be used to write on people with.
- South east of the spring there is a dwarfish shop selling basic armour and weapons.
- There is a shop upstairs in the wizards' guild.
The following facilities can be found in Creel Springs:
- The hot spring allows for bathing, swimming and cleaning. Also, being in the water will heal you slightly, and you can "dunk" other people (which is an opposed adventuring.movement.swimming skillcheck) there.
- There is a frog bulletin board in the Creel Springs Inn, north east of the hot spring.
- There is a wizards bulletin board in the dining hall of the House of Magic.
- The forge south of the dwarfish shop, and in the same building, allows repairs of weapons, armour and jewellery.
- Unique NPCs
- Dia Shale
- Esther Elderbury
- Mr Grundsworth
- General NPCs
There are two achievements related to the hot spring: