From Discworld MUD Wiki
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Crafts.arts.design is the skill used when designing something artful.
This skill is used for the following:
- Marbling paper, wallpaper, or cloth.
- Wrapping things in a furoshiki cloth.
- Staining a pattern onto pottery.
- Decorating an item with a pattern.
- Embroidering patterns onto items made of cloth.
- Engraving patterns onto items made of metal, wood or glass.
- Cutting appliques from quilting blocks.
- Stencilling in order to decorate a player house. research If this has been marked on a page, it's because there was something that probably isn't known, that the person who edited the page thinks could be found out. Perhaps you could figure this thing out, and be famous evermore.
- Forging an item from a pattern during finesmithing.
- Bodging an item from a pattern during woodworking.
- Placing a cobble or a sett to repair the street during some jobs from the Job's Market.