From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 12:14, 14 September 2012 by Gunde (→Uses: Cobbles rather than pebbles to repair streets)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Crafts.arts.design is the skill used when designing something artful.
This skill is used for the following:
- Marbling paper, wallpaper, or cloth.
- Wrapping things in a furoshiki cloth.
- Staining a pattern onto pottery.
- Decorating an item with a pattern.
- Embroidering patterns onto items made of cloth.
- Engraving patterns onto items made of metal, wood or glass.
- Cutting appliques from quilting blocks.
- Stencilling in order to decorate a player house.
- Forging an item from a pattern during finesmithing.
- Bodging an item from a pattern during woodworking.
- During some jobs from the Job's Market placing a cobble or a sett to repair the street uses this.