From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 10:18, 9 October 2011 by Indeed2 (Talk | contribs) (→Guild reliance: Thieves are often combat-oriented)
A player's constitution stat reflects their ability to endure hardship.
- Higher levels of constitution reduce the poisoning time from various sources.
- Constitution features prominently in the adventuring skill tree. Crucially, it affects adventuring.health, and by extension, a player's hit point total.
- It has a moderate influence in the fighting skill tree.
- It features little if at all in all the other skill trees.
- Warriors often have reasonable levels of constitution due to their reliance on physical combat without arcane shielding; their hit point totals make up for this.
- Thieves, while often combat-oriented, tend not to go for much constitution, instead putting the points into dexterity. Non-combat oriented thieves have even less use for constitution.
- Assassins, while combat-oriented, tend not to go for much constitution, instead putting the points into dexterity.
- Priests may utilize constitution to augment their healing skills.
- Wizards require constitution for the elemental skill subtree and defensive skill.
- Witches do not use elemental skills much, so only require constitution for the defensive skill.