From Discworld MUD Wiki
The following NPCs are to be found at the Chronides farmstead:
- Gus Chronides and Adeipho Chronides move around inside and outside the main building. When they are outside they can serve as fly-to for witches.
- Rhea Chronides and Koren Chronides reside in the women's quarters.
- Farmers and traders that sell local vegetables (cabbage, tomatoes, garlic) or clothes.
- Various servants and slaves.
The following facilities are available at the farmstead:
- A fruit and vegetable shop sells, additionally to the obvious, red clay for pottery.
- In the pottery workshop there are a wheel, a table with stains and glazes, a bench for drying pottery and a kiln.
- A refreshment stand sells alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- In the women's quarters there are baskets of wool, spindles for spinning and a loom for weaving. Men will be thrown out of this room swiftly during daytime, but can enter it at night when the inhabitants have gone to sleep elsewhere.
- In the kitchen there is a hearth that can be used for brewing tea, and mortar and pestle to grind herbs.
- There is a well in the southwest corner of the courtyard as well as an ivy plant.
- There are three beehives in the barn by the service entrance, which provide honey.
- There are spiders in the room at the top of the defense tower, they are required for antidote.
- During the right season garlic bulbs can be gathered from the fields surrounding the farmstead.
- Goats in the barn supply goat pellets for smelly seeds.
- An owl in the hayloft of the barn supplies owl feathers.
- The herb garden by the service entrance contains:
- The vegetable gardens west of the main farm building contains:
Other items of interest
- 4-5 bottles of various colours can be found on the shelf in the store room.
- A large oinochoe and a large olpe (containers holding approximately 4 quarts) can be found on the shelf in the kitchen.
- Olive trees are growing in the farmstead's yard, the olives can be plucked.
- The farmstead is surrounded by tomato and garlic fields.
- On the shelf in the pottery workshop there are vessels. Their shapes can be examined and their patterns studied. The latter can trigger a cr.po.st TM. [evidence]
- There is an altar in the room east of the pottery shop, on which you can sacrifice or offer things (incense works) for a Bless. The command takes 50 gp, so presumably it may offer faith TMs. There may be a skillcheck.
- The chicken hutch at the drink stand can be opened. If the barn is searched for a shovel, then it can be used to clean the coop. In the coop are eggs which can be collected, but they're inedible and hatch into chicks after a few minutes.
- In one room is a tree in a patch of red earth. If the patch is searched, one can acquire clay for pottery. There is a limit (4) on how much clay can be gathered.