|Spell component Information|
|Precise dimensions||1 x 1|
|Used in||Kamikaze Oryctolagus Flammula (consumed)|
This is a rather nice looking orange carrot, just like carrots are renowned for being.
The consumed material component of Kamikaze Oryctolagus Flammula. This may be why your local vegetable store is out of carrots.
- Stores: note one stall in Sto Lat and a shop in Bes Pelargic sell a bit cheaper.
- The particularly brave may try to kill NPC wizards. Part of this bravery lies in the satchel the wizards in Ankh-Morpork keep their carrots in which explodes.
- Ohulan Cutash, Riverwind Road
- Ankh-Morpork, garden in the Temple of Small Gods
- Ramtops, garden in the Temple of the Listening Monks
- Dinky, garden east of the house
- Near Ethel Applebaum's cottage, in the garden in the northern part of Scrogden
- Chronides farmstead south of Ephebe
- There's one spot way up a mountain,
- Can be randomly gathered in the garden outside Annie Spindlewits' cottage in Brass Neck
- some in the back of the Academy of Artificers in Sto Lat for the terminally patient,
- possibly none at Granny Weatherwax's cottage.
Finally, a Cohenean research task lies in some poor sod documenting every room on the Disc you can nominally gather things from, and, and this is important, which skill is used.