Cardamom is a plant with a woody stem and rigid, upwards-facing leaves. The seed pots are small, triangular in cross-section and spindle-shaped. Its seeds have a spicy, citrus taste. Cardamom is used as both sweet and savory dishes.
This is a a small pile of brown cardamom seeds, about five seeds.
- Cardamom is a herb used by the Sam Slager job to flavour sausages
Effects: There are no effects if one eats it.
Poisonous: It is not poisonous to eat.
- One cardamom seed will grind to two pinches of ground cardamom (a yellowish powder).
Can be gathered/found in the following locations:
- Park on Rational Street - Ephebe
Can be bought in the following locations:
- Laughing Falafel (pre-ground in packets)
- Spice Stall (traveling) - Market (pre-ground in packets)
- Fragrant stall - Triangle Market (pre-ground in packets)