Bleak Prospect is a village in the Sto Plains.
Bleak Prospect is located to the northeast edge of the Sto Plains region, south of the river Ankh, between a flat bridge in the west and Egret bridge in the east.
Language and currency
No player council governs Bleak Prospect.
The Ankh River Road carriage stops north of the village, but there is no stop in Bleak Prospect itself.
There are no player houses or player shops in Bleak Prospect.
Features of Bleak Prospect
- The well is a permanent source for water.
- The trough outside the stable provides water and can be bathed in.
- The rose bush provides individual roses that can be worn. These are obtained by doing a search on the bush, as in 'search bush'.
- Buildings can be used to escape the night-time zombie infestation.
- A clock (in the clock tower, duh).
- Smithies and repair locations include:
- Component items (non-food) to be found:
- Pam Dunthrive in the small crafts shop makes custom cardigans.
- Grocery store (NPC: Adalia Applegate) has fruits, veggies, and cheeses, including carrots, garlic bulbs, and apples.
- Small bakery (NPC: Dolly Fidgewick) sells breads and other baked treats.
- Small crafts shop (NPC: Pam Dunthrive) mostly stocks shawls and socks, although there are a few other odds and ends.
- Small, smelly tannery (NPC: Mac Spindlewick) sells basic leather goods, as well as needles and individual threads (rather than spools) for mending fabric and leather.
- Small smith (NPC: Ronald Applegate) has a good selection of tools and utensils vital to the rustic, farming lifestyle.
- The Flying Klatchman Pub (NPC: Mac Spindlewick) serves food and alcoholic beverages.
There are no guilds in Bleak Prospect.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- Grover Pennywit
- Old Grandma Higginbottom
- General NPCs to be found here and there