Language and currency
The language in Blackglass is Morporkian (with a Lancrastian accent). The local currency is the Lancre crown.
Crime and Punishment
From the carriage stop, there is:
- A road leading straight southwest out of town.
- A leading south, then east, then south, then curving around back north.
- A road leading northeast, that splits into a path going northwest, then north and a road going north and curving east and leading into Uberwald.
Very interesting Infomation. Thanks for the links and still brnosiwg through them.I am using the Asus version of Ge-Force 285. (ENGTX285)Should I use the Asus provided driver or the Ge-Force one. I am instictivly using the Ge-Force one at present which serves me well so far on both FSX and X-Plane 10.How ever what is recommended and are there any problems with this card.PC is a Dell XPS 420 with 8 gigs of mem and the quad proc.
The following conditions apply to real estate in the Ramtops:
- Players with property elsewhere are ineligable to bid on types of property that they already own.
- Property cannot be shared with those ineligable to bid, as above.
- Players cannot bid on more than one property at a time.
There are several player houses on the outskirts of town.
- There is a smithy south, east, south, east, two north, and east of the carriage stop.
- Players can get clothes mended at Old Gammer Crowface's clothes shop, southwest and south of the carriage stop, for &&&&&&&&&&&&+144 .
- There is a Frog bulletin board in the inn.
There are no guild facilities here.
Blackglass has the following shops:
- Southwest and south of the carriage stop is Old Gammer Crowface's clothes shop, which sells witchy clothes. You can also get your clothes mended here, for &&&&&&&&&&&&+144 .
- South, east, and north of the carriage stop, there is a general store.
- South, east, south, east, and southwest of the carriage stop, there is a jar shop.
- South, east, south, east, north, and east of the carriage stop is the Crested Eagle Inn.
- South, east, south, east, and three north of the carriage stop is a bakery.
- Northeast, north, northeast, and south of the carriage stop is the undead defence shop--a weapon shop specializing in weapons against the undead.