Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
--Cities and Towns--
- Sto Lat - streets
- Counterweight Continent - Forest, Meadow, Plains
- Sto Plains - Skund Forest, Fields and Plains
- Lower Ramtops - Forest and Marshland
- Hublands - Forest and Grasslands
- Uberwald - Smarl Marshlands
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
Blackbird (Sto Lat)
This is a glossy black bird with a bright yellow beak, a sweet singing voice and an insatiable addiction to the best fruit on your trees. He scurries around impishly, throwing up twigs and leaves. Strangely enough, unlike the Ramtops blackbird, he does not in the least resemble a vulture, and the resemblance to a raven stops at the colour of the feathers.
- Alignment: Neutral
Blackbird (Sto Plains - Skund Forest)
Somewhat less dashing than her jet black plumaged mate, the female blackbird is a simple, dark brown colour all over. She is a common visitor to forest, field, and garden alike, and her characteristic, shrill warning cry has annoyed many a cat over time.
- Alignment: Details needed.
Blackbird (Sto Plains - Fields and Plains)
Easily recognised by his jet black plumage and bright orange beak, the elegant blackbird is a common visitor to forest, field, and garden alike. His characteristic shrill warning cry has annoyed many a cat over time, and his charming, trilling song inspired many a man to whistle as he wandered.
- Alignment: 9 degrees of good
Blackbird (all other terrain locales)
Blackbirds are, as their name suggests, black. They are quite a common sight in the highlands, and a wide variety of them are to be found. Unlike the vaguely similar looking vulture and raven, though, this critter is a rather friendly one.
- Alignment: Range 1 to 3 degrees of good
- No special uses
- Terrain blackbirds are found in the daytime only. They will flee (and disappear) if encountered at night.
- Terrain blackbirds of the Ramtops, Hublands, and Uberwald will either be found by themselves, else in a mixed species flock accompanied by a birdwatcher. The birdwatcher will attack (after flying a bird) if the birds are attacked.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary.