Language and currency
The short main road runs southwest to northeast through the village. Granny Weatherwax's cottage can be reached from the SW end, while a smaller road branches off northwards from the middle into a small collection of houses.
Bad Ass is serviced by the Lancre Kingdom carriage.
A single player house is available.
Features of Bad Ass
- Mail services are found in general store at the southwest end of town.
- Smithies and repair locations include:
- Fleece bought from Mrs. Shepston (see below) can be spun at the wheel in her house to make wool (if one has sufficient skill).
- Flossette Crossweave, the village tailor, can embroider symbols onto items of clothing. Found at the Bad Ass Tailor.
- Bad Ass Bakery sells various cakes, breads and rolls.
- Bad Ass General Traders (NPC: Martha Headlock) is a general store.
- The Bad Ass Tailor (NPC: Flossette Crossweave) sells various sewing and embroidery equipment, as well as backpacks and practical clothing.
- The Bad Ass Utensil Store (NPC: Goodie Darncliff) has many basic utensils to stock your kitchen, or put to other use.
- Mrs. Shepston sells fleeces from her house in the north of the village.
Bad Ass has no restaurants nor pubs...at least none that the locals are sharing with the rest of the Disc.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- Cern Smith
- Gulta Smith
- Jaims Smith
- A white cat
- General NPCs
- Granny Weatherwax's cottage can be reached from the southwest end of the village. Granny and her cottage are a major hub of headology.