From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 16:10, 21 July 2020 by Frazyl (merge)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Adventuring.health is the skill used to determine how many hit points a player has.
- When swimming, this skill determines the length of time a player can hold their breath underwater before they begin to drown.
- Driving your fist into the sand in the Samurai dojo uses and can TM this (takes 200 fighting GP, and requires empty hands with no gloves)
- Surviving an inhume is rumoured to be able to tm this.
- Drinking achorion purple TMed this in the distant past, but may no longer do so.
- Resisting Piscatorial Patulous.
- Your hit points increase as you increase your adventuring.health bonus like this:
Max HP = floor( (150 + 10 * con + 4 * ad.he bonus) * weight-factor )
No groups have this skill as a primary.
|121||drive fist into bucket.|
|415||resiting Piscatorial Patulous.|