From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 16:59, 4 July 2022 by Ptodium (Talk | contribs) (→Primaries: Added the other warrior spec that includes this skill)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Adventuring.direction is the skill which determines one's ability to orient oneself, and avoid getting lost.
This skill is used for the following aspects:
- Avoiding misflights on a broomstick, and determining the number of slots available on that broomstick.
- Avoiding getting lost in the library of the Illusionary Institute of Learning, the Agatean wizards' courtyard, and in the Shonky Shop.
- Using maps correctly research If this has been marked on a page, it's because there was something that probably isn't known, that the person who edited the page thinks could be found out. Perhaps you could figure this thing out, and be famous evermore. .
- Determining the time of day by looking at the sun or moon.
- Solving the maze near the Sandelfon high altar in Bes Pelargic.
- Solving Agatean Familly missions that require you to change plans of other families.
- Determining the wind direction when firing the crossbow in Slippery Hollow.
- Navigating on the SS Unsinkable, finding your bearing and position.
- Defending against Endless Halls.
The Klatchian Foreign Legion and Djelian Guard have this skill as a primary.
|120||Consulting Discworld map|
|128||Studying a Discworld map while in Genua|
|145||Determining wind direction at archery range in Slippery Hollow|
|149||Altering information in the Hong war room.|
|150||Consulting Discworld map outside of Job market|
|152||Altering information in the Sung family study.|
|158||Consulting Discworld map in Ephebe|
|198||Successful broom flight|
|205||Checking wind direction for archery in Slippery Hollow|
|211||Wandering through the IIL library|
|219||Just standing in the Medina|
|231||Right-handed broom flight at night, to recorded broom slot|
|231||Right-handed broom flight in daylight, to unique NPC|
|232||Right-handed broom flight in daylight, to unique NPC|
|232||Right-handed broom flight at night, to recorded broom slot|
|233||Right-handed broom flight in daylight, to unique NPC|
|233||Right-handed broom flight at night, to recorded broom slot|
|234||Right-handed broom flight at night, to unique NPC|
|238||Right-handed broom flight in daylight, to unique NPC|
|244||Right-handed broom flight in daylight, to unique NPC|
|357||Studying large Ramtops map|
|398||Successful flight whilst holding broom in one hand|
- ↑ For Sandelfonians, "enter corridor" and then leave the instructor room. For others, just "enter corridor". The maze is painted on the wall.