From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 16:03, 6 March 2016 by Datura (confirmed that adv.dir is the skill used to navigate the Shonky Shop)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Adventuring.direction is the skill which determines one's ability to orient oneself, and avoid getting lost.
This skill is used for the following aspects:
- Avoiding misflights on a broomstick, and determining the number of slots available on that broomstick.
- Avoiding getting lost in the library of the Illusionary Institute of Learning, the Agatean wizards' courtyard, and in the Shonky Shop.
- Using maps correctly .
- Determining the time of day by looking at the sun or moon.
- Solving the maze near the Sandelfon high altar in Bes Pelargic.
- Solving Agatean Familly missions that require you to change plans of other families.
The Klatchian Foreign Legion have this skill as a primary.
|198||Successful broom flight|
|219||Just standing in the Medina|
- For Sandelfonians, "enter corridor" and then leave the instructor room. For others, just "enter corridor". The maze is painted on the wall.