From Discworld MUD Wiki
Revision as of 16:03, 6 March 2016 by Datura (Talk | contribs) (confirmed that adv.dir is the skill used to navigate the Shonky Shop)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Adventuring.direction is the skill which determines one's ability to orient oneself, and avoid getting lost.
This skill is used for the following aspects:
- Avoiding misflights on a broomstick, and determining the number of slots available on that broomstick.
- Avoiding getting lost in the library of the Illusionary Institute of Learning, the Agatean wizards' courtyard, and in the Shonky Shop.
- Using maps correctly research If this has been marked on a page, it's because there was something that probably isn't known, that the person who edited the page thinks could be found out. Perhaps you could figure this thing out, and be famous evermore. .
- Determining the time of day by looking at the sun or moon.
- Solving the maze near the Sandelfon high altar in Bes Pelargic.
- Solving Agatean Familly missions that require you to change plans of other families.
The Klatchian Foreign Legion have this skill as a primary.
|198||Successful broom flight|
|219||Just standing in the Medina|
- ↑ For Sandelfonians, "enter corridor" and then leave the instructor room. For others, just "enter corridor". The maze is painted on the wall.