From Discworld MUD Wiki
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Adventuring.acrobatics.tumbling is the skill which determines a player's ability to fall from a height without taking damage.
- Tumbling is used when sliding down the banister in the Thieves Guild in Ankh-Morpork.
- You tumble to use the L-Space gap in the Genua library.
- Tumbling is used for jumping off the diving board in the Ankh-Morpork Pishe Waterpark.
- Tumbling is used for diving off of the jetty in Il Drim.
- Tumbling is used on the balance beam in the Ninja guild in Bes Pelargic.
- To leave the moonlit market by jumping (or are shoved), tumbling is your friend. Otherwise, the pavement (and damage) will happily be your best buddy.
- When you go through a trapdoor in the Rat Farm--whether intentionally or not--tumbling is used to see if you take damage from the fall.
- Getting past someone who is guarding the flagpole in CTF.
The following groups have this skill as a primary:
- Warriors - The following specialisations:
|103||Going through rat farm trapdoor, 27% burden|
|158||Going through rat farm trapdoor, 36% burden|
|171||Diving off from Il Drim jetty|
|176||Jumping from the Moonlit Market window, 40% burden|
|177||Jumping from the Moonlit Market window, 40% burden|
|222||Getting past someone guarding the flagpole in CTF, 6% burden|