This plugin is designed for MUSHclient to work on the Discworld Mud. It is provided by players for your use and are not connected to the Number Chasers club in any way. Please contact the plugin author for assistance with the plugin rather than anyone connected with this site.
Plugin Author: Garrion.
This pluggin will divert the specified talker and club channels to a "chat" world. See the Install Info section for tips on installation.
- Create a new world called "chats".
- Set the world name to "chats", set the IP address to "0.0.0.0", set the Port number to "4000".
- Download and unzip the file provided into your plugin directory. On a standard set up this should be: /Program Files/MUSHclient/worlds/plugins.
- Open up MUSHclient and logon to Discworld.
- Press Ctrl+Shft+P to open the Plugin menu and Add the plugin.
- Send a tell or a chat across one of the captured channels. This will open the chat world if closed and put the focus on this world.
- Resize the main world and the chat world so you can see them both at the same time.
- Click in the main worlds command line to play on as normal.